was December 8, 2018. The blog has had over 25,000 views from over 13,000 visitors from 62 countries!
All Time Top 10 Blog Posts
1. This Old House: Secrets in the Attic.
2. Businesses in Lubec, Maine. 1861.
3. Bringing Your Ancestors to Life: The History of Irish Immigration into Maine.
4. My Ancestry DNA Results Arrived Yesterday!
5. Visiting the Gravesites of My Great and Great Great Grandfathers.
6. 1913. The Means Family.
7. My Dad James Eugene Rier.
8. Mom Hanging Out with Friends.
9. A Strange Burial.
10. Me and Muriel Watts.
Top Ten Visitor Countries/Number of Views
Hong Kong SAR/151
I am a DNA novice so I’m busy exploring what it all means: migration patterns of my ancestors from 1700 through 1925, and my DNA matches with 652 fourth cousins or closer. As yet, I have not figured out the meaning of 150 ethnicity regions and the numbers associated with them in my profile.
I am particularly fascinated by the 6% Iberian DNA. There is much to learn!